The lesson deal you have been looking for!!! Click HERE for the full flyer and details.
NEW – EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES PAGE – CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
CURRENT OPENINGS (as of May 13, 2017): Drum/Percussion Teacher, Woodwinds & Voice Teacher, Lesson Program Accounting Assistant
Our family has grown into the largest private music teaching institution in the state. We have more than 50 professional teachers and provide thousands of lessons each month. Our “Music Is The Difference” program has been presented to over 4000 teachers and students. These inspiring music performances have taken the message of music to our schools. The key to our growth and success has been assembling highly experienced teaching professionals. We select those who have a love and enthusiasm for teaching to join our family. All our instructors have music degrees, a dependable, verified background and great musicianship. Every member of our team has a commitment to creating a fun, friendly and patient approach to teaching.
Our Family Of Music Professionals
Serving the musical needs of southern Nevada since 1995, Family Music Centers has sought to promote the art of making music and to provide an environment where the young and young at heart can be inspired to develop their talents. From the moment you enter our doors, we want you to be intrigued and excited by the wonderful array of pianos, band and orchestral instruments, books and sheet music. Our experienced and friendly staff, along with our teachers, all share one common goal…meeting your every musical need!
Our Goals & Yours
Our education department strives to provide the most musically enriching instructions for a variety of instruments and musical styles. We focus on the individual progress of each student, whether in private lessons or a group setting. Our teachers build what we feel is essential – a comfortable and trusting relationship with each student.
Only Family Music Centers offers a state-of-the-art
learning environment that includes:
- Well-equipped private, sound-insulated studios
- Latest generation, interactive digital pianos
- CD live recording/burning available
Flexibility, Convenience And Always…Value!
- A commitment to schedules for families and adults with busy lifestyles
- Convenient lesson hours available weekday mornings to afternoons, after school until 8 pm, and weekends
- Multiple teachers for most instruments, which means your choice for a lesson time is usually available
- Always a Family discount for two or more family members
- Autopay option for easy lesson payment each month
- Individual “per lesson” rates for those with busy schedules
Our Family Offers You Even More!
- Special program for Home Schoolers
- Free lessons for referring a friend
- Student discounts on books & instruments
- MUSIC LESSON GIFT CERTIFICATES – a great gift idea that can be redeemed for lessons for up to one year from the date of purchase.
Bringing Musicians Together
All of our students have a chance to shine for family and friends with recital opportunities throughout the year. Most notable are the annual holiday and spring recital performances , where hundreds of students share their accomplishments.
Several student ensembles, including our Rock U program were created to give our students the chance to play with other aspiring young musicians.
Measuring Our Successes
Many of our young students have been selected for such musical honors as All State Honor Band, All State Jazz Band, as well as winning scholarships to prestigious summer music festivals. Several have gone on to earn music scholarships to college, and some have become accomplished music educators themselves.
SIGN UP NOW !!